Otorhinolaryngology or otolaryngology is the branch of medicine that deals with the disorders related to the ear, nose, throat (ENT). Additionally, this article will death with the best manufacturers and distributors for Ear, Nose, Throat (ENT).
This field also covers all the related structures of the neck and head. The physicians specialized in this field are known as otolaryngologists who can diagnose and treat problems and also diseases of:
- Larynx (Your Voice Box)
- Oral Cavity
- Upper Pharynx (Your Mouth and also Throat)
- Structures of Face and also Neck
Otolaryngologists also diagnose, manage, and treat specialty-specific issues and also disorders along with several other primary care issues in both adults and children. Additionally, if you run any allergy or ENT association you must already know that you need the right physicians. It will allow you to help your patients diagnose and also cure their different conditions.
Medical Conditions with the Ears
Hearing loss is one of the major concerns that affect millions of people around the globe. Otolaryngology is a unique medical branch and domain that provides a great treatment for multiple types of ear disorders. Otolaryngologists are specialized physicians that are highly trained in both surgical and also medical treatment regarding:
- Nerve pain
- Ear Noise (Tinnitus)
- Balance Disorder
- Ear Infections
- Typical Hearing Issues
- Cranial and Facial Nerve Disorder
Moreover, otolaryngologists can also treat congenital disorders (Issues by Birth) of the inner and also outer ear.
Medical Conditions with Throat
Talking, singing, all types of verbal communication, and most importantly eating involve your throat. Otolaryngologists have the expertise to diagnose and treat problems and also disease-specific to this area such as:
- Larynx (Your Voice Box)
- Esophagus (Upper Aero-Digestive Tract)
- Swallowing and also Voice Disorders
- Sore Throats
Medical Conditions with the Nose
The stats of sinusitis are very disturbing as about one out of seven people suffer from this disease every single year. It also makes a person vulnerable to catch some of the most common health issues. That’s why taking precautionary measures to keep yourself from medical conditions with your nose is critical. Otolaryngologists diagnose and treat the problems and also disease such as:
- Typical Nasal Cavity Problems
- Allergies with Nasal Area
- Treating Lost Sense of Smell
- Breathing Through Nose Problems
An ENT doctor can treat post-Nasal Drip and also headaches related to sinus problems.
Medical Conditions with Head and Neck
The head and Neck are one of the most critical parts of the body. The company’s brains regulate pretty much everything that we see, smell, and hear. Otolaryngologists are highly and deeply trained to diagnose and also treat:
- Both malignant and benign tumors (Cancer)
- Facial Trauma
- Face Deformities
Moreover, these specialized physicians can also perform reconstructive and also plastic surgery.
Now that you understand what otorhinolaryngology is, it’s time to look at the best manufacturers and distributors for allergy or Ear, Nose, Throat (ENT)/Otorhinolaryngology/Otolaryngology in MENA, Europe, and also Other regions. It will help you to run your allergy or ENT association seamlessly.
The Best Manufacturers and Distributors for Ear, Nose, Throat (ENT)/Otorhinolaryngology/ Otolaryngology Medicine Worldwide
Our Third-Best Pick for Ear, Nose, Throat (ENT)/Otorhinolaryngology/Otolaryngology Medicine Worldwide is Cochlear Limited
Cochlear Limited is considered to be the world leader in implantable hearing solutions. We have provided more than 550,000 implantable devices that have helped people of all ages live active and also fulfilling lives. The following points are the core values that the company mainly focuses on.
- Empowers people so they can connect with others and live a fulfilling life
- Innovate and bring to the market a range of implantable hearing solutions that provide hearing results for a lifetime.
- Transform the way of understanding and treating hearing loss
- Helps people to hear and also be heard
- Creation Date: Cochlear Limited came into existence back in 1981.
- Annual Turnover: The total annual revenue of Cochlear Limited is well over one billion US dollars according to the 2019 report.
- Number of Employees: The total number of Cochlear Limited employees worldwide is over 3,500.
- Head Office: The head office of Cochlear Limited is at 10350 Park Meadows Drive, Lone Tree, CO 80124, USA.
- Presence in Countries: The company is physically present in more than 20 countries and also the commercial operations of Cochlear Limited are carried out in more than 100 countries.
- Other Important Aspects: Cochlear Limited invests about 117 million US dollars in research and also development each year.
- Medical Lines: The medical lines in which Cochlear Limited specializes are but not limited to the following:
- Nucleus Sound Processors
- Intelligent Bimodal Hearing
- Nucleus Implants
- Baha Sound Processors
- Baha Implants
- Softbank and also Soundarc Bah
Our Second-Best Pick for Ear, Nose, Throat (ENT)/Otorhinolaryngology/Otolaryngology Medicine Worldwide is Olympus America Inc.
Olympus’ largest business area is the medical business. The medical business consists of the endoscopy business and the treatment equipment business, which covers nearly 80 percent of total sales. In particular, the endoscopy business is the largest part. It is engaged in the manufacture and also the sale of precision types of machinery and instruments.
Olympus America Inc. operates through the following segments:
- Medical Systems
- Life Science and also Industrial
- Imaging Systems
- Information and also Communication
The Medical Systems segment of the company covers:
- Endoscopes and also Endoscopic surgery
- Creation Date: Olympus America Inc came into existence back in 1968.
- Annual Turnover: The total annual revenue of Olympus America Inc is well over 7.3 billion US dollars according to the 2020 report.
- Number of Employees: The total number of Olympus America Inc employees worldwide is over 35,000.
- Head Office: The head office of Olympus America Inc is at 3500 Corporate Parkway Center Valley, PA 18034-0610.
- Presence in Countries: The sales operations of Olympus America Inc are carried out in more than 40 countries.
- Other Important Aspects: The company is considered to be a precision technology leader in the world.
- Medical Lines: The medical lines in which Olympus America Inc specializes are but not limited to the following:
- Gastroenterology and alsoGeneral Surgery
- Gynecology and also Neurosurgery
- Thoracic Surgery and also Urology
Our Best Pick for Ear, Nose, Throat (ENT)/Otorhinolaryngology/Otolaryngology Medicine Worldwide is Medtronic
That spirit, combined with Medtronic’s integrity and passion, became the guiding philosophy and mission of the company.
The first life-changing therapy, a portable battery-powered pacemaker, was the foundation for many more Medtronic therapies that used the company’s expertise in electrical stimulation to improve the lives of millions of people.
Over the years Medtronic has developed other fundamental technologies, including:
- Implantable medical devices
- Infusion pumps
- Advanced electrical instruments for surgery
Today, the company’s technologies are used to treat about 40 different pathologies.
- Creation Date: Medtronic came into existence back in 1949.
- Annual Turnover: The total annual revenue of Medtronic is over 30 billion US dollars according to the 2019 report.
- Number of Employees: The total number of Medtronic employees worldwide is over 100,000.
- Head Office: The head office of Medtronic is at 710 Medtronic Parkway Minneapolis, MN 55432-5604 USA.
- Presence in Countries: The commercial processes of Medtronic are currently operating out in more than 150 countries.
- Other Important Aspects: Medtronic has already launched many medicines to deal with the COVID-19.
- Medical Lines: The medical lines in which Medtronic specializes are but not limited to the following:
- Barrett’s Esophagus
- Breath Monitoring
- Colon Disease
- Hernia Treatment
- Homecare Ventilation
- Lung Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Outcomes
- Respiratory Compromise
- Obesity & Metabolic Health
- Patient-Ventilator Asynchrony
- ICU Sedation
- Lung Health and Thoracic Surgery
- Manage Neonatal Stressors
- Minimally Invasive Colorectal Surgery
The Best Manufacturers and Distributors for Ear, Nose, Throat (ENT)/Otorhinolaryngology/ Otolaryngology Medicine in Europe
Our Third-Best Pick for Ear, Nose, Throat (ENT)/Otorhinolaryngology/Otolaryngology Medicine in Europe is Optomic España
OPTOMIC is committed to Innovation. From its I + D department, one of the pillars of the company. Additionally, through research projects with Universities and Medical Specialists, OPTOMIC works to achieve the best solutions to the needs of the specialist, with technological excellence. Additionally, the OPTOMIC factory has departments for industrial design and prototyping, parts production, optics, electronics, assembly, and finishes – controlling the production of its equipment at the level of detail and guaranteeing the highest quality.
Present on the five continents, OPTOMIC is constantly expanding, striving to achieve a select network of international distributors, who guarantee careful customer service and after-sales service in all countries.
- Creation Date: Optomic España came into existence back in 1991.
- Annual Turnover: The total annual revenue of Optomic España is about 9 Million US dollars according to the 2019 report.
- Number of Employees: The total number of Optomic España employees is 49.
- Head Office: The head office of Optomic España is at C / Madroño, 4 Polígono Industrial La Mina 28770 Colmenar Viejo, Madrid Spain.
- Other Important Aspects: Optomic España is currently active in five different continents.
- Medical Lines: The medical lines in which Optomic España specializes are but not limited to the following:
Our Second-Best Pick for Ear, Nose, Throat (ENT)/Otorhinolaryngology/Otolaryngology Medicine in Europe is Smith & Nephew
It all started in a small pharmacy in Hull, England in 1856. Back then, Thomas James Smith laid the foundation stone for the traditional company Smith & Nephew with bandages and pharmaceutical products. Additionally, today Smith & Nephew is a global stock corporation and also one of the market-leading medical technology companies with around 16,000 employees in 100 countries. In addition to orthopedics and traumatology, the business areas include endoscopy and sports medicine as well as modern wound management. In Germany, all of these business areas are actively represented in Hamburg.
- Creation Date: Smith & Nephew came into existence back in 1856.
- Annual Turnover: The total annual revenue of Smith & Nephew is over 5.138 billion US dollars according to the 2019 report.
- Number of Employees: The total number of Smith & Nephew employees worldwide is 16,000.
- Head Office: The head office of Smith & Nephew is at Smith & Nephew plc Building 5, Croxley Park Hatters Lane Watford Hertfordshire WD18 8YE UK.
- Presence in Countries: The sales operations of Smith & Nephew are carried out in more than 100 countries.
- Other Important Aspects: Smith & Nephew has implemented a global compliance program Smith & Nephew that seeks comparison
- Medical Lines: The medical lines in which Smith & Nephew specializes are but not limited to the following:
- Orthopedics Reconstruction
- Advanced Wound Management
- Sports Medicine
Our Best Pick for Ear, Nose, Throat (ENT)/Otorhinolaryngology/Otolaryngology Medicine in Europe is Siemens Healthineers
Siemens Healthineers is helping healthcare providers around the world achieve more: by expanding precision medicine, redesigning healthcare, improving patient experience, and digitizing healthcare. Every day around five million patients worldwide benefit from the company’s innovative products and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics, and molecular medicine as well as from the company’s offerings in the areas of digital health services and hospital management. Additionally. the company is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies with over 124 years of experience and 18,500 patents.
- Creation Date: Siemens Healthineers came into existence back in 1896.
- Annual Turnover: The total annual revenue of Siemens Healthineers is over 17.2 billion US dollars according to the 2019 report.
- Number of Employees: The total number of Siemens Healthineers employees worldwide is 50,000.
- Head Office: The head office of Siemens Healthineers is at Siemens Healthcare GmbH Henkestr. 127 91052 Erlangen Germany.
- Presence in Countries: The sales processes of Siemens Healthineers are currently operating out in more than 70 countries.
- Other Important Aspects: Siemens Healthineers ranks 6th among the world top 10 competitors
- Medical Lines: The medical lines in which Siemens Healthineers specializes are but not limited to the following:
- Medical Imaging and also Laboratory Diagnostics
- Point of Care Testing
- Digital Health Solutions
- Value Partnership and Consulting and also Healthcare IT
The Best Manufacturers and Distributors for Ear, Nose, Throat (ENT)/Otorhinolaryngology/ Otolaryngology Medicine in MENA Region
Our Third-Best Pick for MENA Region is Red Cross Medical Equipment Trading LLC
Red Cross Medical Equipment Trading LLC is one of the UAE’s driving showcasing and circulation organization of Medical, Surgical Equipment, and instrument exchanging. The business had begun in October 2017, and right now running as the most improved part in the territory of clinical careful hardware and also instrument circulation. Additionally, within a short span of time the organization has arisen as one of the main parts in the exchanging industry sponsored by proficient arranging, a devoted group of deals and advertising professionals, strategically found storerooms, powerful deals, and also dissemination organization.
- Creation Date: Red Cross Medical Equipment Trading LLC came into existence back in 2017.
- Head Office: The head office of Red Cross Medical Equipment Trading LLC is at Red Cross Medical Equipment Al Sinyar Business Centre Po box 79517, SH-1 Mezzanine 4/5. Al Gharoud Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Medical Lines: The medical lines in which Red Cross Medical Equipment Trading LLC specializes are but not limited to the following:
- ENT Instruments and also Pregnancy Tests
- Consumables and also Disposables
- Medical Equipment
- Wound Care and also Management
- General Surgery Instruments
- Dental Surgery Instruments
- Veterinary Instruments
- Gynecology Instruments
- Orthopedic Instruments
Our Second-Best Pick for MENA Region is Medigate General Trading LLC
Medigate General Trading LLC came into existence in the UAE market in 2014 with a strong vision to provide the best medical equipment to the customers. Additionally, the company has its own team dedicated to customer satisfaction by providing the best medical equipment on the market. To be the UAE medical equipment supplier of health products in the region.
Additionally, Medigate General Trading LLC is engaged in a comprehensive range of high-quality products for the benefit of a loyal customer base. It focuses on but not limited to the following:
- Surgical Products and also Nursing Consumables
- Anesthesia and also Respiratory Products
- Incontinence and also Urology Products
- Sterilization Products (CSA Products
- Infection Control Products and also Orthopedic Products
- Emergency and also First Aid Products
- Laboratory Supplies and also Wound Care Products
- Radiology Products
- Creation Date: Medigate General Trading LLC came into existence back in 2014.
- Head Office: The head office of Medigate General Trading LLC is at Bin Jarsh Building, Office No. 10, Fish Roundabout, Deira, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Number of Employees: The total number of Medigate General Trading LLC employees is between 10-50.
- Medical Lines: The medical lines in which Medigate General Trading LLC specializes are but not limited to the following:
- ICU Equipment
- Medical Imaging
- Laboratory Equipment
- Neonatology Equipment
- Dental Equipment
- Medical Optoelectronics
Our Best Pick for MENA Region is Astemed
Astemed is proud to represent many of the dedicated, well-known international manufacturers in the healthcare industry and is looking for sub-distributors and also vendors worldwide. Relying on the quality of the products we represent and the total experience of the company’s staff, we took advantage of the ability to deliver cutting-edge diagnostic and surgical products to the healthcare sector focusing on but not limited to the following:
- Cardiovascular Surgery and also Interventional Cardiology
- Cath labs and also POCT
- Interventional Radiology and also General Surgery
- Respiratory System and also Ent and Audiology
- Creation Date: Astemed came into existence back in 2003.
- Head Office: The head office of Astemed is at Office 802 Al Mansoor Tower Salam Street, P.O. Box 31462 Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- Annual Turnover: The total annual revenue of Astemed is between 1-5 million US dollars.
- Number of Employees: The total number of Astemed employees is between 25-50.
- Medical Lines: The medical lines in which Astemed specializes are but not limited to the following:
- ENT Instruments
- ENT Treatment Units
- Hearing Aids Technologies
- Diagnostic Systems dedicated to the ENT and Audiology Specialists
- Design and production of soundproofing booths for Audiology and also Audiometry
- Hemochron Brand for Whole blood coagulation monitors (ACT, APTT &PT Analyzers)
- Ear Care, Nurse Care, Bed Safety Systems
- ENT, pulmonology, respiratory medicine, sleep medicine
Final Word on Manufacturers & Distributors for Ear, Nose, Throat (ENT)/Otorhinolaryngology/ Otolaryngology in MENA, Europe and Other
So, these are some of the best manufacturers & distributors for ear, nose, throat (ENT) in Mena, Europe, and also other regions of the world. Additionally, we hope this post will help you to find the best ones according to your needs and requirements. We also hope that it will allow you to support and help your medical facility.