The medical industry of Italy consistently ranks in the list of top most contributing medical industries in the world. Some dominant medical manufacturers in Italy have a global footprint and make up a significant share. Additionally, they produce the most effective drugs and other medical products, making them the most desired medical manufacturer. If you own a medical facility in Italy, you would want to work with one of the following medical manufacturers to grow your business.
Angelini Pharma is Our Third Top Medical Manufacturer Pick for Italy
Angelini Pharma is emerging and becoming a leading medical company that makes a difference. They offer innovative and new medical solutions to medical facilities and patients especially to achieve better health and wellness. Through rigorous pipeline growth, the research that Angelini Pharma brings is always contributing especially to the current medical system of the world.
- Creation Date: Angelini Pharma came into existence in 1919, and it has been a little shy than a complete century of its successful medical contributions.
- Annual Turnover: The annual turnover of Angelini Pharma is 1.63 billion US dollars.
- Number of Employees: The total number of employees of Angelini Pharma is 4000.
- Head Office: The headquarter of Angelini Pharma is in Vecchia del Pinocchio, 22, 60131 Ancona AN, Italy.
- Medical Lines: The main medical lines of Angelini Pharma are treatments specifically for rare diseases, pains, mental health conditions, and more,
- Main Products: The most popular products that Angelini Pharma manufacturers are Aulin, Vellofent Trittico, Latuda, Tantum, Xydalba, etcetera.
- Other Important Aspect: Angelini Pharma is regarded as a leader in the self-medication field.
- Presence in Countries: Angelini Pharma works with complete stability in 20 countries and ships products to over 70 countries.
- Total Number of Products: Angelini Pharma roughly produces 20 different types of unique products.
Our Second-Best Italy’s Medical Manufacturer is Chiesi Group
Chiesi Group is an Italian medical manufacturer that is internationally recognized because of its long-lasting experience. It’s a passionate, and supportive medical organization that has 29 affiliates worldwide. Additionally, it is currently in the world’s top 50 medical manufactures that especially recognize great environmental and social standards.
- Creation Date: Chiesi Group was created back in 1935, and it has been a little shy than a complete century of its successful medical contributions.
- Annual Turnover: The annual turnover of the Chiesi Group is 2.33 billion US dollars.
- Number of Employees: The total number of employees of Chiesi Group is 6000.
- Head Office: The headquarter of Chiesi Group is in Via 26/A, Via Palermo (Main entrance: 1, Via Giacomo Chiesi) 43122 Parma – Italy.
- Medical Lines: The most focused medical lines of Chiesi Group are neonatological, respiratory, rare disease drugs, treating skeletal and muscular conditions.
- Main Products: The main products that Chiesi Group manufactures are Envarsus, Divarius, Cycladol, Trimbow, Innovair, PRO-LIFE, Formoair, etcetera.
- Other Important Aspect: Chiesi is the biggest international medical organization and it was awarded B Corp Certification.
- Presence in Countries: Chiesi Group is working with complete stability in 90 countries.
- Total Number of Products: Chiesi Group roughly produces 30 different types of unique products.
Our Top Italian Medical Manufacturer Pick is Menarini Group
The Menarini Group Italian medical manufacturer that guarantees the quality of products. The accomplished outcomes are confirmation of an effective system that is majorly dependent on Research, Innovation, and Internationalization. Additionally, it possesses the capacity to perceive and address the issues related specifically to the doctors and patients the same.
One of the Menarini Group’s most major focuses is its coordinated effort with global partners. Its objective is to make collective energies that offer ascent to bleeding edge arrangements, drug items, and administrations especially in the health and medical sector.
- Creation Date: The Menarini Group was founded in 1886, and it has grown substantially in the past 130 years of rigorous and robust experience.
- Annual Turnover: The annual turnover of the Menarini Group is 4.2 billion US dollars.
- Number of Employees: The total number of employees of the Menarini Group is over 17000.
- Head Office: The head office of Menarini Group is in Via Dei Sette Santi, 1/3, 50131 Firenze Florence, Italy.
- Medical Lines: The most focused medical lines of Menarini Group are pharmacological solutions specifically for oncology, asthma, cardiovascular diseases, inflammation, pain, and anti-infectives.
- Main Products: The medical products that Menarini Group produces are Pyridium, coprostanol, Tretinoin Gel USP, Ketoprofen, Papulex, etcetera.
- Market Share: Menarini Group has 7 percent of market capitalization currently.
- Other Important Aspect: Menarini Group is in the top ten medical manufacturers that are especially closest to the patients’ needs.
- Presence in Countries: Menarini Group is working with complete stability in 43 countries.
- Total Number of Products: Menarini Group roughly produces 30-50 different types of unique products.
Key Takeaway on the Best Medical Manufacturers in Italy for 2020
These are three of the most successful and effective medical manufacturers for 2020 that will help and support your medical business especially with the best medical products and equipment. Additionally, if you are from Italy, you want to get in touch with these manufacturers right now.