When you are running a healthcare organization, this should be your prime focus to make sure your practice is equipped with all the essential healthcare pieces of equipment that you need to protect patients and give them the highest level of care. But the fear of life-threatening disease Corona has thrown a wrench in our lives along with the healthcare supply chain industry, making it harder for physician offices, surgery centers, and also other healthcare practices to get the supplies they need. That’s why now, more than ever, it’s imperative to know the largest and most reliable medical and also cardiac distributors. When you know the different resources available to your practice, you can tap into various resources to get the medical supplies for heart patients you need to navigate through the pandemic.
This is our top six cardiac distributors and also manufacturers list recommended for healthcare practices who are looking to increase their revenue and at the same time are concerned about their patient’s health.
The Top 3 Cardiac Distributors and Manufacturers in Europe
A survey conducted by Businesswire.com revealed that cardiovascular disease is the foremost cause of death in Europe, accounting for around 5 million deaths each year including 54% deaths in women and also 43% of deaths in men). Therefore, it is way crucial to find the best cardiovascular suppliers in Europe to beat your counterparts and lead in the healthcare industry.
Here are 3 of the most considerable medical supply distributors in Europe that you will want to know if you are looking for ways to support your office, clinic, or also healthcare organization, stay on top of your inventory; and also keep your medical supply inventory stocked for your staff.
Our Third-Best Pick in Europe is Surtex Instruments Limited.
Based in the United Kingdom, Surtex Instruments Limited is one of the leading manufacturers of Cardiac instruments. They specifically distribute products related to Anaesthesia, Cardiovascular, Dermatology, General Surgery, Gynecology & Obstetrics.
Being SGS certified Surtex Instruments Limited is equipped with high-quality suppliers, they follow all the international norms about reliability and also quality.
Key Aspects of Surtex Instruments Limited:
- Creation Date: Surtex Instruments Limited established in 2015
- Annual Turnover: The organization has an annual turnover of over $591,000
- Number of Employees: As per the stats, more than currently, over 5000 employees are serving this distributor.
- Head Office: Their main operating office is based in the United Kingdom.
- Medical Lines: Currently Surtex Instruments Limited is providing their services all over the world.
- Main Products: Cardiovascular Instrument Sets, Dental, Diagnostic, ENT General Surgery, Gynecology & Obstetrical, Microsurgery, Ophthalmic Instrument Sets, Orthopedic, Plastic Surgery, Stomach, Intestine instruments sets.
- Presence in Countries: All over the world
- Renowned Manufacturing Partners/Medical Partners: ABHI Health Tech for life.
- Regulatory Certificate: The company has acquired SGS certification.
Our Second-Best Pick in Europe is Terumo Europe.
Started in 1921 Terumo Europe is a leading network to provide cardiac distributors in European, Middle East, and African countries. They deal with both interventional and also surgical medical devices for cardiovascular diseases.
additionally, the best thing about choosing their services is that this is an independently owned company that provides the best help to healthcare practices.
Key Aspects of Terumo Europe:
- Creation Date: The Company started on 17 September 1921.
- Annual Turnover: According to the international annual revenue report, they are generating revenue of ¥124.9 billion.
- Number of Employees: There are 23,319 workers associated with this firm.
- Head Office: Their head office is in Shibuya City, Tokyo, Japan.
- Medical Lines: Disposables
- Main Products: Dilatation resistant Köper knitted gelatin sealed polyester vascular graft.
- Presence in Countries: They are serving in Europe, the Middle East, and also African countries.
- Regulatory Certificate: CE certified
Our Best Pick in Europe is Medtronic.
Medtronic is an ISO certified company based in the United Kingdom, which supplies medical equipment and also cardiac instruments.
Medtronic provides extremely customized components that medical care practitioners depend on for patient safety and also reliability. Additionally, they particularly specialize in supplying medical devices, such as implantable cardiac rhythm devices.
Key Aspects of Medtronic:
- Creation Date: Medtronic came into existence in 1949 and Earl Bakken and Palmer Hermundslie started it.
- Annual Turnover: The revenue of Medtronic is around 11.3 billion dollars yearly.
- Number of Employees: As per the 2020 stats, around 105 thousand employees are working in Medtronic.
- Head Office: Medtronic’s head office is in Dublin, Ireland.
- Medical Lines: Disposable
- Main Products: Radio Frequency Cardiac Ablation Catheter.
- Presence in Countries: They are currently serving in 370 locations worldwide.
- Renowned Manufacturing Partners/Medical Partners: Mindray, OEM Monitoring Solutions.
- Regulatory Certificate: CE Certified
The Top Three Cardiac Distributors, Manufacturers and Suppliers in MENA (The Middle East and North Africa)
In our top three list, the third most influential cardiac distributor and the heart instruments manufacturer in the MENA province is Amecath.
Established in 1991 Amecath has been assisting the healthcare industry for more than 3 decades, Amecath is an established leader in the medical industry by consistently providing exceptional, inclusive, and also top-class medical supply services in UAE and its neighboring nations.
Additionally, they cover diverse medical areas to assist medical practices ranging from Engineering, Dental, Laboratory, Dialysis, and Cardiology.
Key Aspects of Medtronic:
- Creation Date: Amecath Medical Technologies was established in 1991.
- Number of Employees: Amecath employs over 400 qualified and skilled workers.
- Head Office: Their main offices are in Egypt and offices in Singapore and the USA.
- Medical Lines: Disposable
- Main Products: Amecath’s main products include dialysis catheters, urological catheters, central venous along pediatric catheters.
- Presence in Countries: They have 55 international markets across five continents.
- Regulatory Certificate: Amecath is a CE and also FDA certified company.
In our top three list, the second most influential cardiac distributor and the cardiovascular manufacturer in the MENA suburb are AD-Heart SRL.
D-Heart SRL is an Italy-based organization that represents several dedicated well-known International businesses in the Healthcare field. They specialize in cardiology practices through a network of direct and also indirect offices all over the region.
They are specialists in a tool called D-Heart, which is a smartphone ECG based device and enables the acquisition of a correct ECG anywhere and also anytime. additionally, this device is useful to examine the patient’s heartbeat.
By using this device, health practitioners will be able to perform ECG in easy steps with the help of a smartphone in the camera just by imitating their photo for the perfect multiple lead ECG.
Key Aspects of Medtronic:
- Head Office: D-Heart SRL’s main offices are in Genova, Italy.
- Medical Lines: Equipment
- Specialty: The company specializes in Cardiology D- Heart ECG.
- Main Products: Their major equipment is a D-HEART Smartphone-based ECG to check the heart status of the patient.
- Revenue: D-Heart SRL is currently generating revenue between $100K – $1M.
- Regulatory Certificate: D-Heart SRL is a CE certified company.
In our top three list, the first most influential cardiac distributor and the cardiovascular manufacturer in the MENA suburb are Merit Medical Systems
Merit Medical Systems has gained influential respect for providing highly efficient instruments and the changing needs of today’s physicians, cardiologists, nurses, and also patients.
Serving healthcare organizations since 1987, Merit Medical Systems has been a leading manufacturer and also a distributor of disposable medical devices for cardiology, neurology.
- Creation Date: The Company came into existence in 1987
- Annual Turnover: Currently, their annual turnover is around $727.9 million.
- Number of Employees: As per the latest reports, 5,783 employees are serving this organization.
- Head Office: Their head office is in the USA.
- Medical Lines:
- Main Products: Currently, they are selling cardiology, neurology, and some vital types of equipment for ICU.
- Certification: The organization is FDA certified.
Conclusion of the top 6 Cardiac Distributors of Europe and MENA (the Middle East and North Africa)
I hope this guide will help you to find the best cardiac distributors in Europe and also cardiac distributors in MENA across the mentioned regions. The companies cited above are equipped with the innovative and latest medical devices that will provide your patients comfort, quick recovery, and also value for their hard-earned money.